Saturday, September 25, 2010

So Long for Awhile

For over a year now, I've been writing about my travels in this blog--and now I have temporarily run out of material. I'll be back the next time I take a trip, or the next time cleaning house turns up photos from one of my earlier trips that I haven't covered yet.

Here's a recommendation for music for the road next time you take off for parts unknown:


In the meantime, if you are an aspiring fiction writer, I am writing a series of articles for you to be found at http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jean_Lorrah.

Otherwise, if you have just found this blog, or would like to reread some of the posts (or look at the pictures again), here is an index of my travel posts:

The journal of my trip to India and Nepal begins here.

Click here for Seven Reasons to Visit India.

The series of posts on my trip to Japan begins here.

The series of posts on my trip to Italy begins here.

My posts about this past summer's semi-staycation close to home begin here.

My essays on travel with pets begin here.

My posts on Travel and Cancer Survival begin here.

Geezer-Chick's guest blog on York, England is here.

Geezer-Chick's guest blog about a fabulous carousel is here.
_________________________________

Travel Diary Software click here.

MATERIAL CONNECTION DISCLOSURE: You should assume that the author of this blog has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the providers of goods and services mentioned in this message and may be compensated when you purchase from a provider. You should always perform due diligence before buying goods or services from anyone via the Internet or offline.

No comments: